середа, 7 травня 2014 р.

me and Agapij

Readers of this blog
Let’s get acquainted!
I am an ordinary sock. Serving the unordinary owner.
My usual day starts just like each of you. I wake up in the morning, work all day and sometimes at night.
You probably thought that the socks do not live?
Live! And how! In the words of Michael Izopov Volfovich (my kriynyk): “Life-unmatched socks. It happens with dyramy, is dirty. Like socks because they like flowers.”
Can an alcoholic old exaggerating, but so it is.
Let me tell you about my family.I had a twin brother. We were nerazleyvoda. Always together, always close by. We went on one machine. His name was Agapij. Why was that?Once Vladimir - my boss came home drunk. That he likes to drink. Sometimes zahulyaye and shouts that he Tutankhamun . But this question. So … he pitched us with Agape in different angles. And Alina - wife of chief , he sat down at night. Right at Agapij. Behold, the cry was. Immediately ran Egor - Head of the FSB and took Agape.Since then I have not seen. Many shto could happen to him. The laws we have in atrocious. Just because you are a sock - you can be prisoned for 7 years. Not to mention at that, if you sock that is not in right place.I knew Sergius. Once it took Egor , went the rumors that he was sent to a museum of Putin. This is being built in Sochi.
We socks, sometimes get vmeste to wash his beloved pour dirt. But not anymore. I love Vladimir Vladimirovich. He’s my boss, the owner, and only friend.
When Agapij gone, I grieved. They say time heals wounds. Now I have one.
Me and Putin - the two of us.
It was not necessary to write, but the boss always takes me with him. Everywhere and always.
Egor (same FSB chief) does not know English, so I’m not afraid of him.
I will write about everything I think and see. For me there is no communication. Chef seems crazy. I need to outpour my emotions.